Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pain Reliever

I get headaches.

Always have...always will.

I get headaches for silly reasons like when it storms, or someone wears too much perfume, or I use scented soap (or lotion, or laundry detergent even sometimes), or I forget to eat all day, or I don't go to the eye doctor for 2 years and my prescription is 4x too strong. You know, silly things like that. Those are usually just little headaches, common, everyday, the kind I can deal with and still function.

But sometimes, about once a month or so, I get a HEAD-ACHE. The kind that makes me want to lay in my bed for three days with all the lights off and an ice-pack on my head. I don't do so well at functioning when I get one of these. I have one of those headaches right now actually, but I sent Todd after some Excedrin Migraine so that I can semi function. It doesn't make it go away...but it numbs it enough so that I can do some things. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

grandma said...

I'm sorry you have headaches. I'm afraid that one reason you get them is because you are my granddaughter. So Sorry!