Monday, November 9, 2009

House Keeping

There are a few luxuries that living in a hotel provides, and House Keeping is probably my favorite. It is so nice when you forget to make your bed in the morning, or we leave our towels on the floor, and when we come back from being gone everything is clean again. I must admit that my FAVORITE part of housekeeping would have to be the turn down service. We come home from dinner and housekeeping has been in our room and drawn the curtains closed, turned on the weather channel, taken out the trash, given us fresh towels, turned down the blankets, AND.... left two Lindt Lindor Truffles on our pillows. Have you ever tried those things?!? AMAZING! Yes folks today, I am thankful for housekeeping.

5 comments:

Staci said...

dangggg how do i get hooked up like that? so do you guys live in an actual hotel or like a condo sorta thing?

TannHart said...

Just a regular hotel room...we're connected to the suite though, which is nice.

Michelle said...

Dang! That sounds Fantastic...I want a turn down service

Unknown said...

I have to agree that would be one of the things at the top of my list too.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

wow. Lemme tell ya. That would make life just a little easyer. It would be cool if I could just get the chocolates on my pillow every night. those lindor truffels are AMAZING!