Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Really Random Post



So we made it home on Wednesday around 1 pm and it felt soo great to get out of the car! Since then we have been getting things done around the house for Christmas and just enjoying being back in our home for a while. Today we went to visit Todd's parents and stoped by Great Grandad's house too. Before we left I snaped a 4 generation picture of the boys and was actually able to get everyone to look at the camera this time :) Yesterday Todd picked up a Christmas tree at Lowes and when he went to pay for it he only had to come up with $1.25! The last picture is of my new Bosch mixer...it is AWESOME. The first day I used it to make some bread and it was so nice, and FAST! I'm so excited to grind up some wheat in my wheat grinder and start making bread mmm :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Terriann, I love all of these pictures! Thank you for putting them up!

grandma said...

I'm so glad to have you home again even if it is for a short time. It was a fun 3rd Sunday with both of the Hart families with us. COOL TREE at a cool price!

kelli said...

IS THAT A BOSCH I SEE? LIFE IS JUST BETTER WITH A BOSCH!!! LOVE CHECKING IN WITH YOUR BLOG, LOOKS LIKE LIFE IS GOOD!