Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Wes!

One year ago...
Today!

Today was Wes' 1st birthday! Linzi was so nice and made him a pancake for breakfast with a match as a candle and everything. he thought it was pretty great, and he liked eating the pancake too. Then, later today I took him to the park and he had it almost entirely to himself which he thought was great. Later, I still had some packing to do so Wes helped me with that (ok, so he actually made it harder) and then tonight we went out for dinner with his friends Ryan and Matt :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jamielynn said...

Happy Birthday wes!! i cant believe he is already 1 time flies huh!? can you believe he was that small once?:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can't believe he is 1. Sorry we are going to miss you when you are here for the turnaround day :D

Shanell said...

oh my word...that's so crazy he's already 1!!! He's so stinkin cute. seriously ahhh i just want to squeeze his little body. :)

Christine said...

Boy time flies right by, just think he is 1 and I have still never met him :(