Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nap Time

Maybe this sounds bad...but some days nap-time is my favorite part of the day. I mean seriously. I know it isn't going to last forever and there have been a few days already when Wes hasn't taken a nap (and yes I cried a little to myself on those days) but while he is still taking naps I'm going to enjoy it.

Nap-time is my time to get everything else done that is almost impossible while he's awake. For example sew, bake, workout (if I decide to sleep in that mourning like I did today ), take a nap myself...rare, but every once in a while it happens, and etc.

Some days I feel like if it wasn't for nap-time, I would probably loose my mind.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels like this...

7 comments:

jamielynn said...

you are not the only one sometimes i make matt take two:) i suffer that night but it is much more bareable with josh at night sometimes than just me during the day:)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I was JUST thinking this today, I LOVE nap time, every day, I look forward to it to refresh, regroup and get ready for 6 more hours with my crack child.I wish I got more done than I usually do but grateful none the less :)

Michelle said...

Nap time is AWESOME w/ one kid...but i haven't figured out yet how to get both of mine to sleep at the same time...SO...Enjoy it while you can!

Staci said...

are you serious? I think if you didn't feel this way you would be insane! Sometimes I tell myself his nap will last all day but after a couple hrs I soon realize that will never happen. I might miss him if he did nap all day. You are a good mommy!

The Zenks said...

Amen. :P

Unknown said...

Nap time is the best

grandma said...

Hay! I still love nap time. (but now it is MY nap time)