Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beach Day and 5K

On Monday we went to the beach. When I say "went to the beach" what I really mean is "we went to the beach and I actually remembered to take my camera so now I have proof." We actually go to the beach quite often (today included), but I usually don't want to bring anything except the room key.

I digress...

On Monday we went to the beach and Wes brought his new bucket and shovel. The rules were simple...NO WATER. Two hours later we came home soaking wet and without a shovel, but we sure had a blast!

A couple weekends ago I ran a 5k. Amy, and Mary ran too. It was fun. Everyone did better than they thought they would and we are all looking forward to the next one (turkey trot anyone?).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Job Girls!!!

Drew and Brandi said...

That is awesome! YOu are doing much better than me! Someday I will be there!

Brown's said...

Nice! Tammy and I are both planning on the turkey trot. Maybe we will see you there!!