Friday, November 13, 2009

The Internet

Today I'm thankful for the Internet. I know that this is a very broad subject but still, the internet rocks my world.
  • Blogging
  • E-mail
  • General Conference on-line
  • Bing
  • Etsy
  • Face-Book
  • The New Family Search
  • etc...etc...etc
The internet is full of information (which can be tricky sometimes). Every time I want to learn how to do something new I just do a google search, or search around the blogosphere and sooner or latter I figure it out. This week for Family Home Evening we took a look into the new family search website and found out tons of information about our ancestors, and how much work there is already done...and how much more there is to do. In a nutshell, the internet is awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where would we be without the internet???? I know I am addicted, but I would be lost without it.

grandma said...

I love the new family search! I can take new names to the temple almost every month.