Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Missouri Trip!

Wes "staying awake the whole time" on the plane. 

Ty Slept the entire time through both flights!

Shanell asked me to make her wedding cake!  A HUGE thanks to aunt DEBBIE and Samantha Francka for all of their help.  I would have been lost without them.

Ty with Great Grandma Hart.

Wes with aunt Sydnie the day she left for Utah.

BYRON!!!  so cute! we already miss this little guy like crazy!

Wes on his first day of Sunbeams in our ward here!  I can't believe he is in primary already!  (after church...he usually has his shirt tucked in at church ha!)


We had such a great trip!  It went by super fast because we were soo busy, but it was so great to be able to see family again and most importantly to be there for Shanell's wedding!  Todd was able to come in to St. Louis for the wedding too, and because of flight delays he got in just minutes before he needed to be at the temple!  It was crazy but he made it and I was so glad.  He flew back out that afternoon. 

We stayed with Rachelle and Byron and it was so fun to be with them...THANKS RACHELLE! 
Wes has already told me a few times that he wants to go back to Missouri!

1 comment:

Sam-a-lama said...

The cake picture looks great! I had so much fun helping you!

Thanks for the apron - my parents told me about it a few weeks ago but just gave it to me last weekend (we're really good at getting stuff to each other) and I love it! I can't wait to host a dinner party and wear it!