Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wes' Favorite Toys




Lucky for us our condo came with toys for Wes...unfortunately they happen to be the exact same things we use to cook and eat with. The other night after dinner Wes was playing with a Styrofoam plate and whenever we tried to take it away he started to cry...hard. So, we decided to let him play for a while longer while we cleaned dinner up. He ended up playing for another hour with that thing, and then when he found it the next day he got soo excited. He has since learned how to tear it up (which of course was even more fun) so I threw it away. One plate in the toy chest I can handle...20 tiny pieces all over the floor is just too much.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, I wish my baby could still be entertained with a paper plate and a few pans :D

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Haha he's so cute! I can't believe he's walking already! But then again...Xander was to afriad to take steps on his own until just after Gavin was born.

Good Job Wes!

Caroll said...

Well, I've heard it said that a babies favorite toys are not the ones in the toybox, but in the cupboard. Wes proves that saying true. It could be worse - I saw the post on the Adams blog with the kids and the paint!!