Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where we live...and other stuff






I thought I would post some pictures of where we live. The first picture is the view from our balcony. We overlook the pool and the street and Wes likes to go out there when he gets bored inside (don't worry we tested to see if his head could slip through on the first day...it can't).

The other day I was reading on the couch while I waited for the laundry to finish. Wes has an obsession with our laundry basket so of course he started playing with it. Then he started crying so I get up to see what was going on. With all his genius little brains he had managed to pull the laundry basket down on the ground, pull out the clothes and climb inside. Once he got to the end he couldn't figure out how to turn around and was stuck. haha By the time I got the camera out he had figured it out (of course, he's so smart :) and went right on playing.

The last picture is of us playing The Office Trivia Game. Linzi and Justin have been catching up on all the seasons (1-4) and once they finished they bought the game from walgreens and challenged Todd and I. We had a lot of fun, and I WON!

6 comments:

Caroll said...

Poor Wes looks like he's in jail! He's so stinking cute, and of course he figured out how to get out of the laundry basket. Cute pictures.

Unknown said...

I like his "jail" picture too. However, I do have a problem with the height and the window!! He is so dang cute.

jamielynn said...

he is so dang cute i'm lad him and matt get to grow up together! can't wait for the trunk or treat!

grandma said...

This is proof that I have the most beautiful, smart, cute, wonderful, charming and adorable grandchildren and great grandchildren in the entire universe!

Sheri said...

Wes is a genius. We have a laundry basket much like that and it is STILL little Garry's favorite toy.

Caty said...

I want the Office Trivia Game! Fun!