Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We're Back!

Since we've been back I've been making the most of my time with family, and of course crafting. Saturday night I combined the two by going over to my Mom's house during the Preisthood session of conference to work on this lovely project. Mom provided all of the materials so all I had to do was paint, peal, and stick! I had fun with all the other ladies that came too. THANKS MOM! (want to see more of my mom's stuff? visit her etsy shop HERE )

Always wanting to try something new I decided to try out this cute baby bootie pattern. I'm sending these ones to my cousin in Idaho who is having a girl this month.
I modified and enlarged the pattern to include a leather sole for babies that are learning to walk. They still need a few finishing touches (see all the loose strings inside) and they need a home, they're too cute to sit in my craft room!
One of the things I miss the most while we are away is my kitchen. I made these ice-cream sandwiches for Hunter's birthday that we missed while we were gone. Brownie on the top and bottom with ice-cream and sprinkles in the middle.
Of course I have to throw in a picture of WES! Here he is enjoying one of the ice-cream sandwiches :)

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love those shoes, they are so cute! If I ever have a little girl you better make me some!

The Cunninghams said...

I'm so glad you guys came back and that we were able to see you! I'm sad you have to leave again, but hopefully you'll be back soon!

Anonymous said...

cute stuff you make. Did you ever get my gift? I want a picture, please.

Nelli said...

Terriann, you are Super MOm! Always making such amazing things. Anyway, I am excited your Linda ordered the fall stuff for YW's so we get to play tomorrow nite with vinyl. Yours turned out very cute, along with the shoes you made. Awesome!

TannHart said...

Haha Linell! I literally lol when I read your comment. Too bad I don't have real super powers :)

Brown's said...

Wow you have got to be the most crafty person I know! Also those cookies look super yummy! I think I gained about 2lbs just looking at them!