Sunday, August 9, 2009

I had a birthday...


Me, on my 23rd birthday.

WE went to the lake the day after my b-day with my family to celebrate. The kids had a blast jumping off these cliffs and swimming in the water.

Getting ready to get in the water (in the new swimming suit I made). Someone ended up pushing me off the dock and I lost my head band :(
Wes and Taylor swimming by the dock. Wes wanted to spend just about every second in the "pool".

Todd skiing.

Kelsie, Sydnie, and Taylor hanging out on the HUGE tube.

The Allphin family happened to be there that day too so they took everyone for a ride on the tubes. Everyone had a blast and was pretty worn out by the time it was time to go home.

4 comments:

grandma said...

It looks like a hot fun day. My favorite picture is the first one. I can't believe you are 23 years old. That is how old I was when Ann was born. :)

Amber & Jason said...

Cute & fun pics! Sorry I missed your b-day, I need to get better at that stuff. It looks like you had a blast at the lake. Wes is such a cutie. Is he going to be a fish like the rest of the Hart's?

TannHart said...

Yes...I think he is already a fish. He cries every time we make him get out of the water (including the bath).

Christine said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!