Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ty had a birthday!

 ty and I on his b-day
I had my mom cut some iron on vinyl for his shirt--Thanks mom!


Ty and Byron have fun playing together...most of the time!

Time for cake!

quick someone distract him long enough for me to set it down!

I LOVE attention!

oh this looks fun

I think I'll take a bite

hey that's pretty good!

I think I'll have some more

Why do you want me to look at the camera?  I've got a cake to eat here!

Wes "headbutt the cake Ty"

haha I'll headbutt anything!  even a cake, isn't that funny!

even covered in cake I'm adorable


5 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

Cameron and I can't get over how cute he is!
It's been far too long since we've seen him!

Caroll said...

It's true - he IS adorable!!

The Zenks said...

He is so cute! Even from the pictures you can tell he has quite a personality :) I think he looks a lot like you! Cute kids! Good work ;)

Lizzie N said...

ahhh i love it. he is so precious! thats a cute idea too- to do the jumbo cupcake for their first bday! my fav is the headbutt! : )

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. Best 1st birthday cake eating pictures I have ever seen...he is a cutie...I can not believe he is over 1 year old though. Seems like I haven't seen him or you that much! Better fix that...love you aunt Debbie