Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer time!!!

Todd has been working out of town the last couple weeks so Wes and I have been trying to stay BUSY.  My cousin Laura is in town so we have gotten together, along with Jamie and Mathew, a couple of times to go to the Willard Pool and the Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park in Springfield.  Everyone had a blast, and here are a few pictures to prove it!
When I told Wes we were going to a "farm" he insisted on wearing his boots.  His play shoes happened to be wet anyway (he threw them in the pool at my parents) so I said sure!  He got a lot of comments on them :)

1 comment:

Amber & Jason said...

Looks like fun! Wes is such a cutie! It was funny because I was looking a Jami'e blog and saw a picture of the boys at the farm and I couldn't tell that one of the boys was Wes until I looked down and saw his boots! It cracked me up!