Friday, September 11, 2009

Two new Handbags

This is the temple bag I made for Stacy last month. It has a zipper at the top, is fully lined, and has a pocket for the temple packet. It was actually a mistake...I made a wrong cut and had to improvise. I think it turned out pretty cute and hopefully Stacy does too :)

THIS, is a bag I made for ME. The handles on my trusty black bag started to bust so I decided it was time for something new :) This bag has EIGHT pockets, has extra stiff interfacing so it stands on its own, and is reversible. This side of the bag has a small pocket built into the seam (see the marker sticking out the top)..and one just like it on the inside, that is the perfect size for my cell phone...no more missed calls for me :)
The elastic loop hooks over the covered button to keep it shut. There are three pockets on this side...and three just like it on the inside. They are the perfect size for diapers, a note pad or a water bottle.

3 comments:

Caroll said...

OK - your bag turned out soooo cute. I love it. I love that it is reversible. So you have two bags in one.

grandma said...

Cute, cute! I love it. You are such a smartie

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I like both of them, but I lovee the first one! Great job! How do you like a trade, one of your bags for one of my headbands?